Tori and Abby

Take a stroll down the path with us

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tori went on her first school field trip today!! 
She and Daddy went to Green Meadows Farm!
 Singing songs on the hay ride.
 Daddy and Tori with the chicken that Tori caught.
 Tori said the baby goat was soft. :)
 That's my princess, riding on a pony!! :)
 Tori got to milk a cow! 
She said "When I squeezed, I got milk!!"
 Tori and her class on the fire engine.
 Tori riding on a tractor like Daddy's.
 My favorite!!! 
I love how her arms are spread just like a butterfly!!
 Being measured by the big pumpkin with her friends.
 Tori picked her own pumpkin from the pumpkin patch.
 This evening, Abby and I went for a walk.
 She really liked the wind blowing in her hair. ;)
 Abby decided to play in the dirt on the 
way back...and rub it all over her face! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment