A very sweet friend of ours works at Universal and got us Hopper Passes for both parks.
We took the girls on Tuesday and we were there from 830am-6pm.
The girls were fantastic-there were no meltdowns or freak outs.
They both napped well, too! The weather was beautiful for our special day.
Enjoy just some of our memories!
Abby and Mommy on the Dr. Seuss carousel.
Daddy and Tori on the Dr. Seuss carousel.
Tori standing tall to reach the height sign for the Train Trolley.
I did this same thing when I was little just so I could ride Thunder Mountain!!

Tori on the Train Trolley.
Enjoying a scenic break from all the crowds.
Tori got to meet the Cat in the Hat and Thing 1 and Thing 2!!

Abby on her first "ride"..the Cat in the Hat. She loved it!!
Play time in Seuss Landing!!
Tori got to meet Marilyn Monroe!!
Auntie C is VERY excited!!!

The girls enjoyed many shows.
This is at Beetlejuice's Graveyard Revue.
We enjoyed the 10th anniversary of the Macy's parade at Universal!
Our first full day family trip was a wonderful success!!











No comments:
Post a Comment